Michael E. Greenblatt
Commonwealth of Massachusetts
District of Columbia
United States District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of New York
United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
United States District Court for the District of Connecticut
United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
United States Courts of Appeals for the Second and Third Circuits
United States Supreme Court
Ninth District Court of Appeals
Michael E. Greenblatt is a highly skilled Senior Counsel at Welby, Brady & Greenblatt, LLP. He has been practicing law for over two decades, focusing on all aspects of construction law. Mr. Greenblatt's expertise lies in the management of complex litigation matters through arbitration and trial, where he has consistently achieved favorable results for his clients.
Mr. Greenblatt's impressive track record includes successfully representing clients in high-stakes disputes involving breach of contract, mechanic's liens, delay claims, construction defect claims, and surety law. He has also handled transactional matters, negotiating and drafting construction contracts, as well as conducting closings for real estate transactions.
Mr. Greenblatt is a respected authority in the field and has authored several articles on construction law. He is also a frequent speaker at industry conferences and continuing education courses for attorneys and construction professionals. His notable cases include West-Fair Electric Contractors, et al. v. Aetna Casualty & Surety Co., et al., and Atlas Building Systems, Inc. v. Rende, both of which have been reported in legal journals.
- Co-Chair of the Westchester County Bar Association Construction Law Committee
- Counsel for The Hudson Valley Mechanical Contractors Association, Inc.
- Rated Distinguished by Martindale-Hubbell
- Thomson Reuters Super Lawyers
- U.S. News and World Report Best Lawyers
- Fellow of the Construction Lawyers Association of America
- Ranked Band 3 by Chambers & Partners
- Fellow, Construction Lawyers Society of America
- Member, Trial Law Institute & Diversity Law Institute
- Barrister, Order of Maximus